Q Cells Q.PEAK DUO XL-G10.c 480W 156 Half-Cell Mono Tier 1 Solar Panel
The ideal solution for ground-mounted solar power plants. Engineered in Germany.
BREAKING THE 21% EFFICIENCY BARRIER
Q.ANTUM DUO Z Technology with zero gap cell layout boosts module efficiency up to 21.6%.
LOW ELECTRICITY GENERATION COSTS
Higher yield per surface area, lower BOS costs and up to 80 watts more module power than standard 144 half-cell modules.
ENDURING HIGH PERFORMANCE
Long-term yield security with Anti LID Technology, Anti PID Technology1 , Hot-Spot Protect and Traceable Quality Tra.QTM.
EXTREME WEATHER RATING
High-tech aluminum alloy frame, certified for high snow (5400Pa) and wind loads (3000Pa).
A RELIABLE INVESTMENT
Inclusive 12-year product warranty and 25-year linear performance warranty2.
STATE OF THE ART MODULE TECHNOLOGY
Q.ANTUM DUO combines cutting edge cell separation and innovative wiring with Q.ANTUM Technology.
Dimensions and weight:
- Length: 2216 mm (87.2 in)
- Width: 1045 mm (41.1 in)
- Depth: 35 mm (1.38 in)
- Weight: 26.5 kg (58.4 lbs)
Electrical specifications (under standard test conditions):
- Rated power output: 480W
- Open circuit voltage (Voc): 53.61V
- Short circuit current (Isc): 11.26A
- Voltage at maximum power (Vmpp): 44.81V
- Current at maximum power (Impp): 10.71A
- Module efficiency: 20.7%
Electrical specifications (under nominal operating cell temperature):
- Maximum power (Pmax): 360.1W
- Open circuit voltage (Voc): 50.56V
- Short circuit current (Isc): 9.07A
- Voltage at maximum power (Vmpp): 42.72V
- Current at maximum power (Impp): 8.43A
- Cell technology: Monocrystalline
- Number of cells: 156
- Frame color: Anodized aluminum alloy
- Back cover: Composite film
- Junction box: IP67, with bypass diodes
- Output cables: 4mm^2 solar cable; (+) ≥27.6in (700mm), (−) ≥13.8in (350mm)
- Connector: MC4 compatible
- Fire safety classification (IEC 61730): Class C / Type 1
- Static load wind/snow: 3000 Pa / 5400 Pa
- Operating temperature: −40°F up to +185°F (−40°C up to + 85° C)